CATASTROPHIC INJURY LAWYER IN ATLANTA
FIGHTING FOR SERIOUSLY INJURED VICTIMS & FAMILIES
Unexpected injuries can create numerous physical, emotional, and financial burdens. When injuries are severe and life-altering, they have the potential to devastate the trajectory of your life and the lives of your loved ones. Fortunately, the judicial system provides avenues to help seriously injured victims and their families secure justice and the compensation they need well into the future.
At Schneider Hammers, our Atlanta personal injury attorneys understand the elevated need for compensation in cases involving serious injuries. We want our clients to focus on recovering while we focus on holding wrongdoers accountable and on securing the maximum compensation possible.
WHY CHOOSE SCHNEIDER HAMMERS?
- Our team has over 40 years of combined experience fighting for the injured.
- We’ve recovered millions of dollars in compensation for thousands of clients.
- Our award-winning lawyers have been recognized by trusted sources, including the Georgia Super Lawyers® list and The National Trial
- Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
- We provide personalized attention, FREE consultations, and work on contingency fees. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
SERIOUS INJURY CASES WE HANDLE
By focusing exclusively on personal injury law, our legal team has extensive experience in a range of cases involving all types of accidents and injuries, including the most complex. Examples of catastrophic injury cases we handle include:
- Brain and spine injuries
- Paralysis, permanent impairment, and disfigurement
- Injuries or illnesses caused by dangerous drugs or defective medical products
- Multiple fractures or amputation
A FOCUS ON MAXIMIZING COMPENSATION
Working with a lawyer after you or a loved one has been seriously injured due to another’s negligence can make the difference in your case. Our Atlanta catastrophic injury attorneys possess insight into the legal journey you face and make it a point to handle all challenges on your behalf and communicate with you each step of the way. When it comes to serious injuries that require costly medical attention, multiple serious procedures, and long-term care, working with lawyers who have a proven record and reputation for recovering compensation is essential.
We fight to level the playing field with large corporations and insurance companies that place profits over people. Unfortunately, insurance companies do everything possible to deny or minimize victims’ claims, especially when it comes to high-value catastrophic injury cases.
Through thorough investigation and diligent case work, we strive to place our clients in the best position possible to recover maximum compensation. This compensation is crucial to the future of victims and their loved ones, and may cover:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional anguish
- Medical expenses
- Future medical care
- Physical impairment
- Lost work wages
- Reduced earning potential
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
FREE CONSULT WITH AN ATLANTA PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Schneider Hammers is readily available to discuss your case and your rights from the moment you reach out for help.