Attorney for Pradaxa Lawsuits
CALL OUR LEGAL TEAM TODAY: (678)-846-6900
According to DrugWatch.com, more than 4,000 patients who used Pradaxa, a blood thinner drug, suffered damaging side effects, such as rectal, brain, and gastrointestinal bleeding, and hundreds of individuals sustained fatal injuries. As a result, many patients have filed lawsuits against Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, the manufacturer of Pradaxa. In May 2014, the manufacturer agreed to pay $650 million to settle all federal and state lawsuits. Unfortunately, individuals continue to suffer these avoidable, life-threatening injuries.
IF YOU HAVE SUFFERED SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS AFTER USING PRADAXA, WE URGE YOU TO GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR ATLANTA PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS AT SCHNEIDER HAMMERS RIGHT AWAY. WE HOLD AN AV® PREEMINENT RATING FROM MARTINDALE-HUBBELL®!
COMMON CLAIMS AGAINST BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM PHARMACEUTICALS
There have been several types of claims made against Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals after individuals have suffered negative side effects as a result of using Pradaxa.
- The company advertised that Pradaxa is safer and more convenient than warfarin, another blood-thinning drug. Studies proved that Pradaxa has the same or a higher risk for bleeding than warfarin. In addition, studies proved there is no antidote for excessive bleeding for Pradaxa users.
- The manufacturer advertised Pradaxa as a “one-size-fits-all” medication and did not necessitate physician checkups to monitor and adjust dosage amounts.
- The manufacturer did not adequately disclose information or provide warnings about the risks of excessive, serious, and uncontrollable bleeding.
- The manufacturer did not establish treatment methods or protocol for individuals who experience serious bleeding as a result of the medication.
- The company did not adequately establish variable factors or research the safety of the medication when recommending dosage.
- The manufacturer intentionally concealed facts about Pradaxa’s dangers.
- The company failed in duty to warn consumers of dangers.
SCHNEIDER HAMMERS CAN FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS TODAY!
If you have suffered the loss of a loved one or if you have sustained injuries or negative side effects after using Pradaxa, get in touch with our Atlanta dangerous drug attorneys at Schneider Hammers as soon as possible. When you entrust our team with your case, we will work diligently to gather evidence of your condition in order to build the strongest case possible. When you become our client, you can rest easier knowing we will do everything in our power to pursue maximum financial compensation while you focus on the road to physical recovery.
DISCUSS YOUR CASE WITH OUR ATLANTA DANGEROUS DRUG LAWYERS TODAY! OUR LEGAL TEAM AT SCHNEIDER HAMMERS HAS RECOVERED MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS.
D. Nicole Mims
I was involved in a vehicle accident August 15, 2012. When the accident happened I called another large firm in the Atlanta area. Eventually my case was referred to Mr. Jason Schneider. Once Mr. Schneider received my case everything began to change and I felt like he was working in my favor. Mr. Schneider did an excellent job of dealing with the insurance company and getting them to pay what was owed to me. Mr. Schneider helped me when my situation became an emergency. He made sure I understood what would happen with my case financially if I went ahead with the emergency surgery. The surgery would basically take all the money that the insurance would pay and I may still owe some money. In the end I was surprised to receive an email a year later saying that I had a checking waiting for me at Mr. Schneider’s office. I had completely accepted the fact that I would not receive anything but my back would be somewhat better. If you are searching for an attorney who is going to work in your favor and make sure you know what’s going on with your case I suggest you call Mr. Jason Schneider right now.