Recuperating after a serious car accident is challenging. You may face lengthy hospital stays, painful medical procedures, and multiple surgeries. In addition to physical injuries, you may also suffer emotionally and find yourself depressed or anxious as you learn to cope with the new physical challenges in your life. If the accident has rendered you unable to work, you may also be facing financial challenges as you look for ways to pay your bills and care for your family.
Fortunately, a Sandy Springs car accident lawyer could help you recoup some of your financial losses. A skilled injury attorney could work with you to help you determine the best course of action for your family.
Injuries Seen Following a Car Wreck
All automobile crashes can result in injuries, but injuries are often particularly severe when cars are traveling at high speeds. Some of the more common physical injuries seen in survivors of car wrecks are as follows:
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injuries
- Lacerations from broken glass and other flying debris
- Head injuries, including skull fractures, concussions, and brain hemorrhaging
- Road rash or other friction burns from contact with the road, usually occurring after being thrown from the car
Compassionate local lawyers understand how debilitating vehicle crash injuries can be. They would work to ensure that you receive sufficient compensation to cover all of your losses.
Some injuries are so severe that they lead to deaths. In the event that a car crash results in a loss of life, an attorney in Sandy Springs could help you and your family pursue recovery for your losses in a wrongful death suit.
Automobile Accidents Frequently Seen in Sandy Springs
Motorists and their passengers suffer injuries in various types of car accidents, including the following:
- Rear-end crashes: Frequently, drivers from behind crash into the vehicles in front of them when they are distracted and not paying attention to what is occurring in front of them
- Front-end crashes: Although head-on collisions occur less frequently than other types of crashes, they often result in the most severe injuries and death
- Side-impact crashes: Since cars do not generally offer much side-impact protection, passengers in T-bone collisions often sustain severe harm, particularly when the at-fault vehicle is significantly larger than the struck car
- Striking fixed object crashes: Many times, devastating injuries occur when single vehicles crash into fences, trees, utility poles, guardrails, and other fixed objects
- Parking lot crashes: Even though most cars travel at very low speeds in parking lots, serious injuries can still occur
- Weather-related crashes: Driving through heavy rain, fog, and ice can impede a driver’s ability to see the roads and also cause the driver to lose control of their vehicle
Dedicated attorneys in Sandy Springs have extensive experience with all types of car collisions. They would work to piece together exactly what happened by visiting the crash scene, reviewing the police and medical reports, and meeting with potential eyewitnesses.
Contact a Sandy Springs Car Accident Attorney as Soon as Possible
If you suffered injuries in a motor vehicle crash that somebody else caused, you could be entitled to damages. A Sandy Spring car accident lawyer could get you the help that you need and deserve. Reach out to our office today to make an initial appointment.